I am humbled that distinguished community leaders like former Governor John D. Waihee, III, former State Representative Barbara Marumoto, Honolulu City Councilmember Ann Kobayashi, legendary football coach Cal Lee, and Honolulu Marathon president Dr. Jim Barahal are all supporting me in my re-election campaign.
I am also excited to share with you that the following organizations have endorsed my campaign:
- Building Trades Council
- General Contractors Association of Hawaii
- Hawaii Fire Fighters Association
- Hawaii Lodging and Tourism Association
- Hawaii Masons & Plasterers
- International Association of Heat & Frost Insulators & Allied Workers Local 132
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (Local Union No. 1186)
- International Longshore and Warehouse Union
- International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers
- Plumbers and Fitters Union Local 675
- State of Hawaii Organization of Police Officers
Collectively, these organizations represent hundreds if not thousands of hard-working families that live and reside in District 4 communities as well as throughout Honolulu.
Finally, I could not do what I love without the endorsement every day of my loving wife, Nietzsche, and our two young daughters, London Leahi and Ava Malia.
Mahalo again for the opportunity to serve and represent you on the Honolulu City Council. I would be humbled by your continued support and vote on August 11th!